New Tab On Our Blog! -- WRITING -- Have fun while learning !!
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Conditionals

Conditional Sentences Type I
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type I.
  • If you (go)  out with your friends tonight, I (watch)  the football match on TV.
  • (earn)  a lot of money if I (get)  that job.
  • If she (hurry / not) , we (miss)  the bus.

Conditional Sentences Type II

Complete the Conditional Sentences Type II.
  • If he (try)  harder, he (reach)  his goals.
  • (buy)  these shoes if they (fit) .
  • It (surprise / not)  me if he (know / not)  the answer.

Conditional Sentences Type III

Complete the Conditional Sentences Type III.
  • If we (listen)  to the radio, we (hear)  the news.
  • If you (switch)  on the lights, you (fall / not)  over the chair.
  • She (come)  to our party if she (be / not)  on holiday.

Conditional Sentences Type I, II or III

Complete the Conditional Sentences with the correct form (Type I, II or III).
  • If I  stronger, I'd help you carry the piano.
  • If we'd seen you, we .
  • If we  him tomorrow, we'll say hello.
  • He would have repaired the car himself if he  the tools.
  • If you drop the vase, it .
  • If I hadn't studied, I  the exam.
  • I wouldn't go to school by bus if I  a driving licence.
  • If she  him every day, she'd be lovesick.
  •  to London if I don't get a cheap flight.
  • We'd be stupid if we  him about our secret.
Thank u: https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/conditional-sentences-3 !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a school blog. Please be polite. Don΄t use bad language.